Upcoming Kuhlman Events and Seminars
Please join us at a future Kuhlman customer event or seminar.
We suggest you register early as some activities may have limited capacity.
Registration instructions are included with each announcement. You can also register by clicking here or on “Contact Us”. Also, please let us know if you have suggestions for future topics by clicking here.
Currently scheduled events at Kuhlman include:
- March 5, 2019 Lunch-and Learn in Maumee: “Modern Solutions for Floor Preparation”. Presented by Kuhlman and Dependable Flooring at Kuhlman University in Maumee at Noon.
- March 7, 2019 Spring Sale at Kuhlman Stores in Toledo. Visit us at both locations for great deals on a wide range of construction products. 444 Kuhlman Drive and 3002 N. Reynolds Road. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- March 8, 2019 Open House & Barbecue at Kuhlman Construction Products in Akron. 999 Swartz Road. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Product demonstrations and pre-season pricing specials!
- March 21, 2019 Lunch-and Learn in Maumee: “Burnished Concrete Masonry Units–A Look Within”. Presented by Kuhlman and County Materials at Kuhlman University in Maumee at Noon.
- March 28, 2019 Lunch-and Learn in Maumee: “ACI 330–The Gold Standard in Parking Lot Design”. Presented by Kuhlman and the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association at Kuhlman University in Maumee at Noon.