One of the Largest and Most Accessible Bulk Material Warehouses on the Great Lakes
Material comes by Great Lakes freighter, railroad cars and trucks to the Kuhlman Bulk Materials Facility strategically located in Toledo, OH in the heartland of America’s agricultural heartland and industrial Midwest.
The Kuhlman site at 444 Kuhlman Drive in Toledo features a mammoth warehouse with nearly three acres of bulk-materials storage under roof and more than 14 acres of outdoor storage. It’s ideal for the storage and distribution of bulk materials such as fertilizers, aggregates, animal feeds and road salt.
Docking facilities are available for the largest self-unloading freighters, and Kuhlman’s yard can accommodate 25 railcars. Trucks come and go quickly, and Kuhlman’s facility, only 11 miles from the Michigan border, is an ideal transfer point for double-trailer Michigan trucks, carrying up to 50 tons of material.
The Kuhlman Bulk Materials Facility is located at Interstate 75/Exit 200, which provides regional north-south expressway access. Five miles south, I-75 intersects with the Ohio Turnpike, providing east-west regional expressway access via I-80/90.
The Norfolk Southern Railroad provides connections to other national rail carriers nearby. Toledo is one of the top-five rail-freight areas in the United States.
Only Kuhlman’s Bulk Materials Facility Offers these Unique Advantages:
- Strategically located on the Great Lakes.
- Storage accessible by ship, by rail, by truck.
- Located on Michigan truck route for Michigan double-trailer loads.
- Flexibility to accommodate diverse needs.
- Unmatched professionalism and attention to quality and service.
- Ample, quickly accessible open and covered storage.
- Compatible, computerized shipping/accounting capabilities.
Bulk Commodities Handled by Kuhlman: