Our founder, Adam Kuhlman, began his company as a supplier to masons and plasterers.
His aim: Give customers the products, quality and service they need to be successful. Give it to them when and where they want it and be sure the order is accurate and delivered on time.
Today we follow Adam’s lead by supplying contractors with a broad selection of specialty items for the concrete/masonry trades and a network of supply houses.
Our product lines include:
- Concrete sealers and curing compounds.
- Expansion and reinforcing products.
- Repair and patching materials.
- Concrete and masonry tools.
- Floor-preparation equipment for grinding and polishing concrete floors, available for sale or rent, including those shown in our on-line catalog.
- Mortar and cement.
- Restoration and cleaning products.
- Caulks and sealants.
- Waterproofing and insulation materials.
- Insulating concrete forms.
Customers turn to Kuhlman and its outlets in downtown Toledo, suburban Toledo, Akron, OH, and Monroe, MI because they can depend on our well-known products, knowledgeable people, and our commitment to the industry.
For more information, contact Kuhlman Direct at 419/897-6000 or 1-800/669-3309, or phone a Kuhlman branch:
- Toledo-Yard 1: 444 Kuhlman Drive, Toledo, OH. Phone 419/321-1670.
- Toledo-Yard 4: 3038 N. Reynolds Road, Toledo, OH. Phone 419/531-2613.
- Akron: 999 Swartz Road, Akron, OH. Phone 330/724-9900.
- Monroe: 15370 S. Dixie Highway, Monroe, MI. Phone 734/241-8692.
Kuhlman’s products are from the most reputable and technologically advanced manufacturers in the construction-products industry: