Kuhlman introduced ready-mixed concrete to Northwest Ohio in 1928. Since then, its large fleet of ready-mixed concrete trucks has delivered this enduring, natural material to thousands of construction sites from simple sidewalks to complex industrial facilities.
No one knows concrete like Kuhlman. We can mix hundreds of different concrete formulations to meet exacting project specifications.
Concrete is the original just-in-time material. Kuhlman has strategically located permanent plants, plus portable plants for on-site production at large or distant projects. Its computer-controlled, permanent plants in Toledo, OH and Monroe, MI; supply a modern fleet of front-discharge and conveyor mixer trucks that deliver concrete in a timely and responsive manner.
Our plants are inspected and certified by the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and the Ohio and Michigan Departments of Transportation.
Customers have confidence in Kuhlman. This is evident by the company’s substantial amount of repeat business. It has built this loyalty because its customers know:
- Kuhlman provides central-mixed batching technology in the Toledo area, which results in enhanced product quality and uniformity.
- Kuhlman is the only concrete supplier in Northwest Ohio that operates its own quality control lab to consistently check product quality. Kuhlman’s quality control personnel are certified by the American Concrete Institute.
- Kuhlman’s people, from drivers to managers, understand their product and willingly share their knowledge to ensure a project’s success.
- Kuhlman can meet customer demands and supply a significant amount of material in a short time period and can do it year round.
In addition to traditional concrete, Kuhlman offers two related specialty products — “Concycle” and K-Krete®. “Concycle”, available in Toledo, is recycled concrete which is crushed into an ideal backfill material and base for roads and parking lots.
K-Krete® was developed in the 1960s when Kuhlman perfected a concept known as controlled-density fill. The resulting product, K-Krete®, is engineered to produce a flowable fill that does not require compaction, does not shrink or settle, and is competitive with compacted, granular fill.
Kuhlman sets the standard for ready-mixed concrete. Customers depend on Kuhlman for their project’s success.
To order Kuhlman Concrete, call the Kuhlman ready-mix plant nearest you:
- Toledo and Northwest Ohio: 419/897-6060
- Monroe, MI and Monroe County, MI: 734/241-8692
To get the best in Kuhlman quality and service, consult Kuhlman’s Concrete Customer Service Guides for Toledo
Your Success is Our Future